Did you know the Center offered Supportive Services to Veterans and their Families?
Supportive Services for Veterans Families
About the Program
- SSVF assists Veterans and/or Veteran families in regaining housing stability.
- SSVF assists Veteran families in maintaining their current housing or obtaining
- suitable housing.
- SSVF links Veterans to other services such as: healthcare, benefits assistance,
- counseling, and educational and employment services.
- A Veteran who is a single person or a family in which the head of household is a Veteran.
- The Veteran or Veteran household must be low income.
- The Veteran must be homeless or at imminent risk of becoming homeless.
The program is cost-free to eligible Veterans.
Funds are provided in whole or in part by the US Department of Veterans Affairs and SFVCMHC Inc.
- Financial Assistance
- Public Benefits
- Housing Referral
- Legal/Credit Referral
- Employment Services
- Transportation Services
- Linkage to VA Benefits
For more information contact:
Anna Caisin, SSVF Program Coordinator or 1LT Bradley Allsman, Outreach Worker
14660 Oxnard Street, Van Nuys CA 91411